0 votes
by (130 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
by (18.8k points)
  1. Do Metta(loving kindness) or Cittanupassana(mindfulness of thoughts) meditation until the irritation goes away.
  2. If you are in the right, speak to the other person kindly and see if you can come up with a peaceful resolution.
  3. If you are in the wrong and if you have said or done something rude, apologize to the other person.

by (130 points)
Thank you. Sometimes my anger seems to be overtaking.
by (18.8k points)
Welcome! Do Metta on the go. It can be fixed.
Welcome to Sirimangalo Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.