+2 votes
by (140 points)
I am counstupating of joining a monastary in the state of new york.

Now i would like to know iff there is a possibility that i can get a visa for the period of 5 years.

Kind regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by (8.5k points)
You'd probably have to ask at the US embassy in your country or contact an expert.
Welcome to Sirimangalo Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.